Filed in Labels: 2 comments

Today, when I wanted to check my Golf blog, it is locked!

It is suspected as a SPAM BLOG ( that is what written at the notice ). I have requested today that my blog is not a SPAM blog since it is purely all about Golf! How could it be a SPAM blog since I have been updating it regularly ?!?

Let's see what will happen in a few days time! :-(

Do hope it will be restored back to normal and I can continue blogging about golfing!

Share This Post

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

2 comments to “My Golf Blog is Locked!”

Comments
December 10, 2009 at 5:24 AM
Lena Khalid :

Hi Jinggo - Sorry to read about the blog being locked. I am sure that it will be unlocked soon as it is definitely not a SPAM Blog since I have visited it a few times and it has good content! Cheer up.

Recent blog:=- Amazingly Simple !

December 10, 2009 at 5:27 AM
DatingnMarriage :

Hi Jinggo - I am also in the same predicament! :-( My blog at http://happiness-in-marriage.blogspot.com is locked also for the same reason (Spam Blog). God knows what happen since I updated my blog regularly. It has been nearly a month now.... :'(

Recent blog:=- 10 Ways to Win a Girl Over – Even if you are born ugly and have no money!

Leave a Comment

MaleExtra
Powered by Blogger | Delighted designed by ZENVERSE | Converted by Blogger Template Place Collaboration One-4-All
More than 300 have subcribed in readers, have you?